 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 721
720  |  722
Subject:
LGEO, future and other
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:21:35 GMT

Hi all,

After long absence I hope to find more time again to contribute my
work to the LUGNET community.

There is a bunch of new LGEO parts in the pipeline to be released,
and many more lying on my table to be modelled.
Currently I am trying to add the optional stud logo to all existant
parts. This can be done automatically by Lars' L3P, but my result in
rotated and mirrored logos.

As I will move in March I will have more space to enjoy my lego
then, since I now still live in my 10 by 10 ft appartment where
all my more than 100000 Lego parts are only stuffed away.

For a new beginning I applied some changes to my homepage.
It will be now reachable also via plain www.el-lutzo.de without
adding /lego.
I updated the parts reference and split the pictured version in
6 subpages for faster loading. Also fixed the corrupt archive for
complete download of the list with pictures.

so I stay hoping to be more part of the community in the future again,

Lutz
--
: Lego: DU,HM,BV FS,TO+++ TR+++(4564) BO,FL,PA,SP,CA,PI,AQ+
:       WW>++ MT+++(5571) TC+++(8862) MOC>++ #++++ S++ LS++