 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *2527 (-5)
  Re: How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?

OK, I think I found a partial answer to my question. It looks like I can cross reference LEGO part colors to LDRAW color numbers here: (URL) opens another question for me though. Is there a way I can change MLCADS color list so that it will have all (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?

(...) If the color has an LDraw color number, you can just type the number into the Color number field in the MLCad "Select color" dialog. Many colors won't have numbers, but chrome silver and gold both do. Take a look at this color list, which (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:Is49BH.DH2@lugnet.com... (...) in the normal library to see if he had completed the model. That is one impressive virtual model you put together Koyan! - John O'Keefe (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?

When creating some models in MLCAD I come across some colors that are not part of the default palette in MLCAD. How do I find out what color number to specify? For example I have some chrome parts I want to create in MLCAD and I see not color for (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

(...) That is cool. I have family in San Diego also. I used to go to Hawaii a lot when I lived in California. Now that I am in Texas it is a little harder to travel out that way. [SNIP (...) Do you plan on adding per part angle tolerance for the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact