 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1937 (-5)
  Re: UPDATE Re: Monster Truck

"jeroen de haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:HJtrsC.1KvD@lugnet.com... (...) DOH! What is the color code for rubber? I didn't even know that there was one... I'm going to rerender this tonight while I sleep. The last run took over (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Monster Truck

better hurry, i'm starting a very big project that will be all monster trucks in the various versions that you tend to see each weekend on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY... bigfoot, gravedigger, etc. if you do make a couple, maybe we could put together a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

well, its not perfect. there is an orientation problem, and those danged leg parts are not coming into MLCAD correctly, although they don't generate errors either...? Anyhow, since I'm on a rendering tear, I thought that I'd try yours out. thanks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: UPDATE Re: Monster Truck

Nice! But those wheels, are the black or rubber? The look a bit too shiney to me... Jeroen "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HJsCE7.yuo@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

(...) Hello Travis, You need to place these primitive files in the same directory as the model file that requires them. -Orion (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact