 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1747 (-5)
  Re: Observatory

(...) That motor you're using is the old-style technic motor thats not geared down, so it has much less torque - you may have more luck with a new-style one (URL) however that may rotate it too fast. Another possibility is the micro-motor (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) moving (...) I am trying to give the motor more power (with a little help), for now it does not or barely move the top of the dome. Only if you do not tighten it to the telescope holder. Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Inspiration was more of doing something with a dome using the sphere generator. It was part of Steendam at LEGOWORLD 2002! I am rebuilding it now, and adding more detail. Jaco "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) nice (...) Thanks! All thanks to the sphere generator! Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) detail (...) Thanks! Pitty this is a somewhat dark picture. I am trying to build more detail in it right now. Also doing some revising on the telescope and the motor. Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact