 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1667 (-5)
  Fog yourself

Hi all, After some e-mails with Albert-Jan van Ree, in which he tried to figure out fog, I did some experimenting. The effect Albert-Jan was after (and actually me too) was making the background foggier than the foreground. I have tried it before (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Are the illustrations for the modeler's book series created with Ldraw compatible software?

Hi Miguel - Hmm... I took a look at the additional images they provide, and I can't see any tell-tale parts that would give it away. So, I don't know, but it would be funny if they did :-) -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Are the illustrations for the modeler's book series created with Ldraw compatible software?

I actually own the first book (Lego Modelers: Amazing Animals) and IMHO they use the same technique as the instructions for Jack Stone and Bionical sets. Jaco "Miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HA6yny.89G@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Are the illustrations for the modeler's book series created with Ldraw compatible software?

Hi all, I never knew these two Lego Modeler books for DK existed until literally 10 minutes ago (URL) sure looks like the illustrations created using some Ldraw-L3P-LGEO-POV combination (click the option "look inside" underneath the cover). I was (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer

Tore Eriksson worte: (...) [...] Great! (...) Any chance to see the source code? Or binary versions for Tru64/Alpha, Linux/Alpha and Linux/x86? Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact