 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1542 (-10)
  Re: smooth_triangle algorithmizer?

Hi Dave, Heunen Guido pointed this little application out to me. : (URL) been working on a program called LPub that creates building instructions using L3P and POV-Ray, plus single images like L3PAO. I'm going to add the smooth triangle feature by (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Mini TIE

In my library of LDRAW Star Wars Models, I have a mini TIE fighter that is nearly identical to this, authored by one Karim Nassar, and I acquired the DAT file to it in July '01. And just recently someone else posted a Brickshelf pic & dat/ldr file (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini TIE

Nice pic, Orion : ) I posted some to brickshelf last night, but I forgot to mention them. Once they've been moderated they'll be at : (URL) links to individual pics : (URL) Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini TIE

I've posted a render of this file here: (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  smooth_triangle algorithmizer?

Hi there: The help file in POV-Ray alludes to a software package that will take care of the normal calculations for smooth_triangle statements, but POV-Ray doesn't give a name. Does anyone have a favorite program for doing this? Thanks! Dave! (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

With some personal help from Jeroen de Haan I finally succeeded in making an almost realistic picture. I now need a faster computer!! If I want to make a picture of 1024x768 with AA03 and q=3 settings toghether with LGEO library parts, a simple (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  8466 4 x 4 Off Roader Render/Ldraw file

I just finished this. It's availible at my website: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) Well, actually I have (1). But I used the +c switch In POV-Ray so I did most of the rendering at night; my wife doesn't like that the computer is on all day. It's a pretty good option because it goes on where you stopped it. Mind you, you have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:H4v32p.FJw@lugnet.com... (...) Nice picture! It is now my desktop background at work. 2 days and some hours! Do you have more than one computer? I would get itchy not having a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

(...) You see, I guess I should somehow now copy/paste this testfile somewhere into a *.pov file made of one of my *.dat files right? Tried it, got errors. I feel stupid, but after seeing all these 'excellent renderings' I say: ME WANNA ME WANNA! (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact