 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1517 (-5)
  Re: New marsbase.com pic...sorta.

You used a program to render that?? Looks like a great artistic/drafting drawing. Is that program available for download? (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray)

  New marsbase.com pic...sorta.

I'm slowly going through my previous models and revamping them, as well as moving them into Lightwave to render. Here's the latest model, the Kodiak: (URL) the pics will soon be up on marsbase.com, but this is the only one for now. Thoughts? Ben (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) Yes! Now, maybe, I'll be able to render a MOC in the "correct" colors. Thanks, Todd. James Wilson Dallas, TX Lugnet #1783 (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> skrev i meddelandet news:qrdbs67sac0.fsf....uio.no... (...) I dug a bit deeper into the POV manuals, and found it! The '+c' rendering option can be used to continue a rendering that has previously been (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Wow... now that's what I'd like to see in my animations. But the render times are just impossible. A 15 second clip would take a month rendering! I guess I'll stay with the standard methods and stop-motion for a while. On another note, returning to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact