 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1267 (-5)
  Re: lightsaber effect

I don't know Pov-ray so well, but in Autodesk VIZ R4, you just make the material self-illumintaing, and you apply a glowfilter. Like this: (URL) Hasse Lie (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  lightsaber effect

How does one create a lightsaber effect in POV-Ray? And I don't mean lighting up a lightsaber part. From my very limited knowledge of the program, it seems you could use one (or more) cylinders with various media applied. Other than that I am (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

(...) For years I have thought of modelling a tree or at least a bush, but I haven't come up with an idea of how to "extrude" the raised parts. I think maybe the next generation with cylinders like green "Hundreds and Thousands"(R) is easier; you (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

(...) simple bricks and (now) rare windows. I think that perhaps I'll try to actually model one of those classic trees for ldraw. It shouldn't be *too* hard... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Final version of my 'playtable' rendering

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gvv6n8.GE6@lugnet.com... (...) I cheated of course! But there is no post-processing of the final rendering... (BTW, the bikes were made in the same way) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact