 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1112 (-5)
  Re: Wallpapers

(...) the gears are not rounded, which is probably because you haven't used the LGEO library? Using LGEO gives better results, in my opinion. There's also the geeky comment I'd like to make about the placement of the gears. You have a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Wallpapers

"Joel Hoornbeek" <joel@webaccess.net> wrote in message news:Gpt6DL.8LJ@lugnet.com... Hi Joel - (...) Thanks! :-) (...) that, (...) L2P library, or someone elses? I guess I don't have L2P set up right, because L3PAO won't generate the file when I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Wallpapers

Hi Tim, This is a great scene. Thanks for taking the time to render it. I really enjoy rendered pictures of LEGO (be they of bricks or scenes) for my desktop, but I haven't been seeing many new ones recently. Because of that, I've been playing (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Wallpapers

Pretty neat, Tim : ) Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:Gpsozu.8u1@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Wallpapers

I just threw together this design for a LEGO wallpaper last night. I know its not the greatest thing in the world, but it was a quick one - inspired by the memory of the (apparently) long lost BrickDreams renderings. All I really did was put light (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact