 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1057 (-5)
  Re: New Ldraw animation with Pov-Ray

Hello Imre, "Imre Papp" <ipapp@geometria.hu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GnEp5s.HFy@lugnet.com... (...) This looks very very nice. I finally found a way too to make the glassy parts really glow ;). So i will re-render my scene and maybe add some (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

Thanks for the reply. After some research and plowing thru the POV manual I experimented with adding simular lines to the main pov.ini file and got the results I was looking for. It would certainly be nice if Jeff Boen (of L3PAO fame) added the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Disable LGEO Parts

Is this you're problem: the hinge is rendered as closed when it should be open. If so, then open "LG_3149.INC" and either comment out or delete the following text: #declare lg_3149 = union { object { lg_3149a texture { lg_red } } object { lg_3149b } (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Disable LGEO Parts

Is there a way to disable the substitution of individual LGEO parts? I'm having a problem with the 2x5 hinge assembly and want to disable the LGEO version and just use the LDRAW part in POV-Ray. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV Animation

Hello Eduardo, No. I used standard MLCad/L3p/POVRay combination, then set a clock to render the two scenes. I played a long time until i got the wanted result but it worked out in the end. Yet I didn't get the small red transparent cones to really (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact