 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1055
Re: Disable LGEO Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:52:30 GMT

Is this you're problem:  the hinge is rendered as closed when it should
be open.
If so, then open "LG_3149.INC" and either comment out or delete the
following text:

#declare lg_3149 =
union {
object {
  lg_3149a
  texture { lg_red }
}
object {
  lg_3149b
}
object {
  lg_3149c
}
}

#declare lg_3149_clear =
union {
object {
  lg_3149a
  texture { lg_red }
}
object {
  lg_3149b_clear
}
object {
  lg_3149c_clear
}
}

and insert this:

#declare lg_3149 =
object {
  lg_3149c
}

#declare lg_3149_clear =
object {
  lg_3149c_clear
}

If this solves your problem, then you might want to do the same thing
with "LG3324.INC."  Just use this text:

#declare lg_3324 =
object {
  lg_3324a
}

#declare lg_3324_clear =
object {
  lg_3324a_clear
}

Hope this helps.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Will Hess wrote:

Is there a way to disable the substitution of individual LGEO parts?  I'm
having a problem with the 2x5 hinge assembly and want to disable the LGEO
version and just use the LDRAW part in POV-Ray.

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess