 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *1022 (-5)
  Re: Stickers for Tiles in POV

Good info. Thanks! I have two questions about this: 1. Is it possible to get a .gif to work with transparency? 2. I am not totally clear on how you flip an image end for end, or rotate it. Can you help me out? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: New Web Site

(...) the animated heading is quite eye-catching as well. The general setup is nice, too; easily navigable but not boring--a sometimes rare combination. You do a very nice job of fitting models to their backgrounds, adding a cool realism to the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  New Web Site

I have setup a new website for my Lego renders. Any comments would be appreciated. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: What renderer did this?

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> wrote in message news:GMCpC7.Gv4@lugnet.com... (...) You said it! now where did I put that folder......... G (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: What renderer did this?

(...) guy used Lightwave and Cinema 4d XL on a MAC (although this part doesn't probably matter). -- Hop-Frog (too lazy to search for the URL again) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact