 CAD / MLCad / 999
Re: Model generator from pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jürgen Lerch writes:
Saluton!

Is this model-from-picture-generator supposed to be working? I have a ~50x50
BMP of which the Win 98 Paint thingie tells me that it's in 24 bit, as the
MLCad docs say would be needed. But when I try to load this picture into MLCad
2.00R4, the program always crashes.

Ad Astra!
JuL

Hi,

it's supposed to be working, but silly me, I've introduced a code line for
testing another thing which is causing this failure.
For now you can only load 24bit bmp's with a width and height multiple of four!

I've already corrected this thing in my working version, so the fix is
available with the next release.

Sorry,
  Michael