 CAD / MLCad / 998 (-10)
  Re: Model generator from pictures

yes it was. Gary Austin Greenwood <sonyplaystationgame...tmail.com> wrote in message news:GIEAs1.5Iq@lugnet.com... (...) now, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Model generator from pictures

Hey, your right, Jürgen. i never used the picture model thing til just now, but no, it does not work. was this bug in last version as well? (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  40 & 48 foot trailers

here are my MLCAD 3-d views of my 40 ft & 48 ft semi trailers: 40ft: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Model generator from pictures

Saluton! Is this model-from-picture-generator supposed to be working? I have a ~50x50 BMP of which the Win 98 Paint thingie tells me that it's in 24 bit, as the MLCad docs say would be needed. But when I try to load this picture into MLCad 2.00R4, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  more MLCAD work: *-wide drop belly tank car

I've built the tank car, now i've built it in CAD: (URL) also on its webpage: (URL) left out the ladders though, i may remodel they way they are attached first. Josh (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: BNSF Covered Hopper update

(...) ok, now i've added it to Brickshelf: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: About installing/Reinstalling Ldraw and about datville

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:GI8qFB.Grv@lugnet.com... (...) Never heard that one before - but my guess is make sure you don't have duplicate copies of the parts files. Also, run mklst.exe again. Check your parts.lst file... (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: idea for next version, include ttore boxes

First: ttore.dat is a model of my parents' house, included in Datsville. ttore.box is the boundary box file for that very model. Just wanted to clarify. I have made some files like 3001.box, 3002.box etc. (Still missing some, like Plate 1 x 6.) With (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  idea for next version, include ttore boxes

Michael, if in next version of MLCad you could include support for ttore.box's, one would be able to make render-smart models without having to waste time by going back and "optimizing" the same model model you just built. A new menu item like "New (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Instructions for Target Yoda sculpture

After seing the instructions I started to thinks if I could do or not I didn't want to try if I could so I couldn't make entire yoda specially in does colors so I made the head only in white, yes in white. I really like it when look at it. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact