 CAD / MLCad / 968 (-5)
  Re: Link to MLCAD Homepage on MLCAD Group Page

(...) Thanks for making us aware. I've updated the link. -Suz (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Link to MLCAD Homepage on MLCAD Group Page

Todd, The link to the MLCad Home Page on the MLCad NewsGroup Page is no longer correct... (although it IS still pointing people to the new page, for now ) The new link is (URL) Lynch (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3

Yes, I have experienced this problem before. The easiest way that I have found to adjust the size of the MLCad window when it gets like this is to make sure that the window is NOT maximized, then click and drag the window (using the top title bar) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3

Is anyone else experienceing this problem. I can not resize MLCAD. When I open it it opens up to full screen, when I rize to resize I can only minimize and maximun. The button (top right hand) is aviable for re-sizing but when I click on it the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New MOC: Y-Wing (IRL)

Hello everybody, I finally got around to build my Y-Wing in real life. I had built it in MLCad from a rainbow warrior I made back in february or so, but the real thing is up now. I'll be finishing the instructions for you all pretty soon, but I'm (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact