 CAD / MLCad / 965
    Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3 —Ahui Herrera
   Is anyone else experienceing this problem. I can not resize MLCAD. When I open it it opens up to full screen, when I rize to resize I can only minimize and maximun. The button (top right hand) is aviable for re-sizing but when I click on it the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Resizing in MLCAD Ver2 R3 —Andy Lynch
   Yes, I have experienced this problem before. The easiest way that I have found to adjust the size of the MLCad window when it gets like this is to make sure that the window is NOT maximized, then click and drag the window (using the top title bar) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)