 CAD / MLCad / 960
    Re: Possible bug in V2.00R3? —Michael Lachmann
   Naa, that's not a bug, the scanning function destroy and rebuild all internal file caches. This also resets the internal project buffer - that's wy you model is lost and you get the initial comment lines. Just what's important in this case is that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Possible bug in V2.00R3? —Ryan Farrington
   (...) I was not asked to save the file. I saved it myself before executing the command, just in case there might be any problems. --Ryan (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Possible bug in V2.00R3? —Michael Lachmann
   Ryan, that is what it should do ... I've verified that myself now, and it works as it should, if you haven't saved your project before scanning for models or parts, MLCad asks if you wan't to save your work. If you save it before it won't ask you. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)