 CAD / MLCad / 958 (-5)
  Dichotomous Key

One of the grouping features I'd thought of for BrickDraw3D is to group by stud count. (I haven't made up any palette trees yet, it's just one big palette so far.) This is part of a plan to implement a dichotomous key of Lego parts. A dichotomous (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

Jake McKee wrote: [snip] (...) parts (...) Even (...) do (...) playing (...) Probably the only thing that would come close to what you want now would be the favorites category... And similar to what "Ducky Dave" suggested, though less risky, you can (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  **** BugFix Release of MLCad V2.00R3 ready for download ****

Hy, I've just uploaded the third release of MLCad V2.00R3. Again some fault correction, of bugs reported till now, and some I found myself. For those of you who have downloaded any V2.00x release: Just download the update and extract the files into (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad in french - MLCad en français

I have translated the menus and the dialog of the new version 2.00 of MLCad You can download the language dll here (URL) change the language, go in the menu Settings/General/Change and choose the French language The help have not been translated. In (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Bug report in V2.00R2

hi michael, when I doubleklick on the mlcad.exe file or a *.dat file to start the program I get the following message: FATAL ERROR: MLCAD.dll was not found! although the MLCAD.dll is in the same folder as the MLDAC.exe-file. System: Pentium 75 32 Mb (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact