 CAD / MLCad / 943 (-5)
  How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2

How to customise the parts tree: ===...=== From "Settings/Groups/Group configuration..." you can create your own groups or just add new ones. For every group you define rules which define what comes into this groups. Example: Add a group let say (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) I'll post an article showing how to do it ... Michael (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) Make sure you've downloaded the latest release V2.00R2 - this has a fix for that. V2.00 behaved like that descriped above. V2.00R2 works fine. Michael (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) To easily pick out the temp (hidden?) files, click the column headings in Explorer to resort the list. In newer versions of Windows, you should have the option to display file attributes, making it very easy to sort the hidden files out from (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****

(...) building models. For instance, if I wanted to create my own organization scheme for all the parts in the parts.lst. I actually use (and LOVE!) DATSort, but for sorting after the construction is complete. Make sense? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact