 CAD / MLCad / 909
908  |  910
Subject:
Minifig Construction, Part Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:50:13 GMT

I have a couple of questions:
1.) What's the easiest way to put minifigs in your scene?  Construction from
scratch is a pain and I don't know how to modify the shorcuts in MLCad.

2.) What's the source for part numbers?  All I can find is Technica for
technic part and sometimes the part I'm looking for isn't even that number

I appreciate any help that is provided. Thanks

-Orion