 CAD / MLCad / 887
  Newbie question about MLCad

Everytime I need to rotate a piece, it moves off the model. Then when I try to place it back where it belongs, it's off center (it's not completely on both of the studs). It seems hard to explain without a picture so let me know if you need one. -- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie question about MLCad

(...) You are rotating it around a centre point which is represented by a cross that you will find somewhere on the model, you can grab this and drag it to the point around which you would like to rotate. Once you have performed the rotation right (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie question about MLCad

(...) World Origin or Custom, which means that the piece is rotating around either (0,0,0) or some other point, probably outside the piece you're rotating. Have you selected just one piece or more than one? If more than one, the rotation point will (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Newbie question about MLCad

(...) I want to thank you and Simon for helping me. I've finished my first DAT and you can check it out if you'd like (be careful, it's space!): (URL) again! -- dataAndrew (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)