 CAD / MLCad / 847
    question/problem regarding mlcad —Joe Kubilius
   i'm sure there's a simple solution to this, but i certainly haven't been able to figure it out.. so i figured i'd try and ask here. ;) anyhow, after a recent reformat and reinstall of my os, mlcad hasn't been working quite right.. i have since tried (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: question/problem regarding mlcad —Daniel Crichton
   Go to Settings -> General and on the Rendering tab tick the "Draw to selected part only" box - I think Michael changed the default setting in the newer releases. Dan (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)