 CAD / MLCad / 834
Re: Feature Requests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:30:56 GMT

Daniel Crichton wrote:
"David M." <ElectroTX@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:G9vCCD.5BE@lugnet.com... • [snip]
2. Digress from the "+" 'Hand Scroll' feature, where you have to click • and
drag, click and drag, to get to a certain position of your model, and • Add
horizontal and vertical scroll bars to each pane of the model veiwing
section (area 4). This would simplfy and speed up viewing and editing of
large models, I believe.

This is a great idea - having to use the hand is a real pain, and often I
find I have to use the button to view the whole model, then use the hand • to
move the area I'm interested in to the centre of the view pane, and then • use
the zoom function or one of the buttons to zoom back in again. Scrollbars
would be so much neater and easier to use.

OTOH, scroll bars do take up space on the screen, and I already wish I could
have more space...

just my $.02

--Ryan