 CAD / MLCad / 830
  Re: Automatic part selection query

(...) So you are determining what to select based on something on the screen? I had expected you were doing it by coordinate filtering (but that may explain why you don't support selection in 3D) Personally I find it much more confusing not to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G9uIE6.qq@lugnet.com... (...) explain (...) If it wasn't too much work to add a routine to do it I'd be happy to wait a bit longer for parts to be selected if I knew that everything (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)