 CAD / MLCad / 742
Re: Feature suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:00:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Gino A. Melone" <gmelone@futurenext.com> wrote in message
What I think would work
for me is to be able to setup MLCad to have the up-down/left-right arrow
keys work relative to the currently selected view.

I actually created a web page with my suggestions (this being one of them) and
submitted it for Michael's perusal:

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Temporary/MLCAD_Future.htm

I think putting your suggestions in a web page with illustrations is
*brilliant*. Bravo.

Now, can we persuade you to collect a few suggestions from other people
too(like my current hot button, control of line thicknesses when rendering
output
bitmaps...)

Grin.

++Lar