 CAD / MLCad / 73 (-10)
  Re: converting BMP's to *.DAT help

1 pixel of your image corresponds to one stud. Michael Michael Horvath wrote in message ... (...) correlation (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: General Comments to MLCad

  converting BMP's to *.DAT help

When converting bitmaps to DAT files in MLCAD, is there a direct correlation between the pixel width and height of the image and the output file's dimensions measured in stud-widths? Or, is this relationship more or less uncontrollable? Thanks for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

I thought the previews were "canned". I wouldn't mind a similar ability to can sub-model images. In other words, put the burden of updating on the user. Not having any way to get a preview image is pretty frustrating, especially if you do a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: General Comments to MLCad

(...) You might want to check into a proposal Jeremy Sproat made in July, for a 0 CMDLINE meta-command, which would specify (default) viewing parameters for a file, in the same format as the LDraw command-line. Tore Eriksson used 0 CMDLINE in some (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: General Comments to MLCad

(...) Ahh, "tagged" information then, in other words? :) Cool....... --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: General Comments to MLCad

(...) It would be better (IMO) to format non-LDraw information as LDraw-style meta-commands, and keep everything in the DAT format. That gives the file the widest transportability between programs. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: General Comments to MLCad

Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:FMzp8A.HGF@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) rendering (...) LDLite already does this to a degree with its color, rotate, translate, etc. commands. If you allow the user to save as a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: hex values (was: Re: Loader)

This seems to be a bug, I will look at it, beside this I will take over the strategy suggested by Bram with using COLOR meta commands ... Michael Will Hess wrote in message ... (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: hex values (was: Re: Loader)

Michael, I can understand the need to use hex to define custom (non-TLC produced) colors, and I'm sure that you'll find a way to fix this. What I'd like to know is why the transparent versions of the standard colors are now saved in this manner. Now (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact