 CAD / MLCad / 644
Re: Creating folders in ML CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 02:23:39 GMT

    Hi all!

When will be the new version of ML CAD available ?

Thanx!

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Peter Vogel writes:
2. Allow us to create nested groups!  I'd like to have a main Bricks • group,
with subgroups like "Basic", "Decorated", and "4-Wide+".

Ohhhh YESSS!

That would allow me to create an FLL group, with subgroups for
beams, bricks, sensors, gears, etc. to duplicate the inventory boxes I made
for the kids.   Then MLCAD would be something my team could use,
rather than me doing all the work!

-Peter
Coach, FLL Team #1096: The Unibots