 CAD / MLCad / 635
Re: Creating folders in ML CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:38:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Norbert Grellneth writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jeff Boen writes:
OK and if I want create new GROUP ? For example I want create GROUP for ONLY
LETTER bricks and remove them from BRICK GROUP.
How have I to do it ?
Thanx.

Hmm.. I just tried this and I can seem to get the search string to validate
with any spaces in it. I tried setting the search to "Brick 1 x 1 with Blue"
which should capture all the letter bricks... but it says it is an invalid
string. So I tried any text with a space and it returned the same error. I
guess we're stuck with 1-word search criteria until Michael expands the search.