 CAD / MLCad / 613
  Re: How do you break down an inserted shortcut?

You can use MPD for that ... an example: 1) You create your main scene without the figures ... 2) You IMPORT the figures now, either sitting, staying however 3) You switch back to the main-scene and include the sub-model (the figure) like any other (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How do you break down an inserted shortcut?

(...) Ah! Now I see. Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do. And now that I actually do it, I see that the previous response *should* have been helpful, but I was too dense to read it closely. Thanks! Now all I need is some Duplo Train (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)