 CAD / MLCad / 611
  Re: Export command question

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G46nw6.pv@lugnet.com... (...) Lar, Though I agree with you in principle (both of your posts), I see Jay's side too. I know Jay a bit online, well enough to realize that English is (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Well said. No lasting harm done to anyone's reputation in my book. I've seen some of Jay's work and it's tres cool. And nobody likes it when it seems like they're being ignored. People get frustrated... The takeaway lesson, though, is... play (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)