 CAD / MLCad / 602
  Re: Problem with adding parts to large model

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes: <SNIP>I completed the drop. (...) Sh... it's a rounding problem ... but I could fix it. Bug-fix is available in the next release. Michael (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problem with adding parts to large model

Great - Thanks Michael! I just want to say again how much fun I have with your program. I've gotten more good out of MLCAD than I have out of any other computer software I've ever had! Keep up the great work! Brad Michael Lachmann (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)