 CAD / MLCad / 552
  I finally used MLCAD!

I decided to use MLCAD for my latest model: (URL) time I used LEdit, my monitor didn't behave very nicely since I was switching resolutions so often, so I decided to give the latest edition of MLCAD a shot. I'm glad that the keyboard short cuts work (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I finally used MLCAD!

(...) Yes! This bothers me (and confuses my sons) everytime we use MLCAD. I'm really sorry, Micheal, but I *don't* want MLCAD to be the default option for .DAT and .MPD files. (...) I agree, I like the way LEdit handles this. But it's not too hard (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I finally used MLCAD!

I've got this message with an e-mail so I forward the reply here: Hy Bram, at 1) Der is an option in the settings where you can disable this checking and warning mechanism. at 2) Don't tell me such things please ... so many people asked for MLCad (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)