 CAD / MLCad / 550
  Re: My first model,please look

(...) Well, I'm glad you learned to use a LEGO modelling program (I'm certainly too lazy to figure one out myself) but I have to ask exactly what you meant by first MLCAD model. If you did meant your first original model, then it ended up looking an (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My first model,please look

(...) Thanks Mark. Looks like Gary built the model from my renderings and then put his model into MLCAD. In case anyone is interested, here is my original DAT file: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My first model,please look

(...) Yes thats what I meant. (...) I pointed this out at the bottom of the page,I also listed the URL for the original!! I didn't think that anyone would mind if I copied a model that I liked, and I still think the original is better,I just wanted (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  RE: My first model,please look

(...) Yes, thanks for putting the note there. Generally, you may want to contact the original designer for permission when using his/her design, especially when your modifications are minor. (...) Glad you liked the model. (...) No harm done, --Bram (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My first model,please look

... (...) Nope, MY fault for not viewing in a larger window (or scrolling down). You did right; like I said, I just wanted to make sure. My apologies for posting prematurely (yes, I know there's a horrible pun in there, but let's not go there =P) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)