 CAD / MLCad / 551
Re: My first model,please look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Gary Blessing writes:
please have a look at my first mlcad model:
http://www.homestead.com/lego_jedi_mugin/hover.html
let me know what you think!

I'm assuming, that you meant your first attempt at virtual modelling ;) In
which case, I think you've just opened up a new world of possibilities for
yourself, so congrats.

If you meant your first modification of someone else's design, then I just
think you should mention them. But if this is just a coincidence and it is
your completely original creation, I apologize if I sound accusing (I'm not,
I'm asking). I merely want give credit where it's due, just in case.

Thanks Mark.  Looks like Gary built the model from my renderings and then put
his model into MLCAD.  In case anyone is interested, here is my original DAT
file:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1282
--Bram