 CAD / MLCad / 528
    Loving 1.99, here's what I've seen... —Jeff Boen
   The options for rotation points don't seem to be working 100%. The rotations themselves seem perfect, but the point of rotation selection options are having some trouble. I would assume that the "Part Center" option means that the part will rotate (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)