 CAD / MLCad / 528 (-5)
  Loving 1.99, here's what I've seen...

The options for rotation points don't seem to be working 100%. The rotations themselves seem perfect, but the point of rotation selection options are having some trouble. I would assume that the "Part Center" option means that the part will rotate (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: On obscure color conversions.

(...) The (...) Jeff, I'm glad you picked up on that. But we're not the company who printed "transparent" in catalogs that are arguably older than both of us. :) James J. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: On obscure color conversions.

(...) of (...) show (...) Thanks for mentioning the LDraw FAQ. At the bottom of my own LDraw page (URL), I've clipped the chapters involving colors and inserted a few of my own color alternatives which should work on either LDraw, MLCad, or POV-Ray. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: On obscure color conversions.

(...) Okay, I'll concede to that... but I'm still calling it translucent ;) J (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: On obscure color conversions.

(...) That's not the way I learned the difference between transparent and translucent. So, I dug out my mini dictionary and looked 'em up: Transparent: "Capable of transmitting light so that objects and images beyond can be clearly perceived." (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact