 CAD / MLCad / 520
  Re: v1.99 impressions and ideas

I have a few requests of my own - in the parts list, when moving a part up/down, there should be a visible insertion point (just like windows does when you move something in the start menu) - the number pad should be available to move around the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: v1.99 impressions and ideas

(...) i totally agree with this one (...) MLCAD does this already.. instead of using the all-inclusive zoom settings on the toolbar, right-click on the pane you wish to zoom and select "Zoom" from the pop-up menu, then zoom in or out... or (the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)