 CAD / MLCad / 522
Re: v1.99 impressions and ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Raphael P. Jacquot writes:
I have a few requests of my own

- in the parts list, when moving a part up/down, there should be a visible
insertion
point (just like windows does when you move something in the start menu)

i totally agree with this one

- eack subview should have a different zoom setting (so that you can see the
whole design in one and 300% zoom in another one.

MLCAD does this already.. instead of using the all-inclusive zoom settings on
the toolbar, right-click on the pane you wish to zoom and select "Zoom" from
the pop-up menu, then zoom in or out... or (the method I prefer) hold down
CTRL-SHFT and click-drag the left mouse button, when you move the mouse up and
down the selected view (and *only* the selected view) will zoom in and out.