 CAD / MLCad / 518
Re: A really small MLcad suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:28:54 GMT

Move the mouse over one of the buttons in the color-bar. Right click this
button and a color-dialog will be opened. Now select the color you like and
with "OK" this color will be used for this button.

Michael

Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G2tIvs.Mut@lugnet.com...
I've been wondering this for a long time now: Why doesn't the standard on-
screen colorbar contain all the standard LEGO colors? As far as I know • Lego
has never made any Light-red, Magenta or Light blue parts (correct me if • I'm
wrong please). So why can't those be replace with the colors that LEGO • does
make like purple, TAN and orange.
This would speed up my model making considerably.
Hoping in seeing your reaction soon,
Jay Cal