 CAD / MLCad / 517
Re: A really small MLcad suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:19:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jay Cal writes:
I still would like to see tan as a standard listed color on the bar though.

I agree. I'd put Tan in the first 16 colors too. I consider it more important
and more generally used than some of the others that are up there. Problem is
that the box is sorted by color number and Tan just isn't in 0-15.

I'd also like to see all the colors get names, it's hard to find some of them
sometimes just going on shade...

While asking about colors, what is the difference between Tan and Tan-Solid?
For tan bricks like LD is offering, which should I be using?

Thanks

++Lar