 CAD / MLCad / 506
  Bug in MLCad Release V1.99

It seems there is a crash-bug in the new release. I got already two error reports, but I cannot reproduce it with Windows NT. Can someone tell me if she/he has problems with the new release? MLCad should crash with a GPF. If you have this problems (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bug in MLCad Release V1.99

(...) I had quite a few Fatal errors with the new release (almost made download the previous version..back again). It was (probably) caused when I selected multiple parts with a mouse drag and immediately wanted to move the selected parts. I know it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bug in MLCad Release V1.99

I think I found the problem. In the mean-time please DO NOT the following: Deselect a part and select AND move another part at the same time (means clicking into a part holding the left key still down (when none is currently selected) and then (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)