 CAD / MLCad / 506
505  |  507
Subject:
Bug in MLCad Release V1.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:44:23 GMT

It seems there is a crash-bug in the new release.

I got already two error reports, but I cannot reproduce it with Windows NT.

Can someone tell me if she/he has problems with the new release? MLCad
should crash with a GPF. If you have this problems please let me know what
you did to cause this error, and please tell me the operating system you are
using!

Thank you for your help, and sorry for this,

   Michael