 CAD / MLCad / 496
Re: **** NEW RELEASE: MLCad V1.99 ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:43:11 GMT

Hey,

I started playing with this and it looks nice.  It seems to have an
incremental screen refresh mechanism.  It appears that when I make certain
edits, it only updates that piece and perhaps a small amount of the rest of
the model.  Did the previous version do this?  I don't think it did.

I have to compliment you on the excellence of this program.  I found it
frustrating to learn, but compared to other 3-d programs, it is a real
breeze!  As I get better and better at using it, I like it more and more!

Brad