 CAD / 4809
Re: **** NEW RELEASE: MLCad V1.99 ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:29:18 GMT

There was a bug in the previous version which caused the complete model to
be refreshed most of the time ... now this bug is solved.
This incremental refresh works only when the option "Draw to selection only"
is turned off! Otherwice it will use the normal refresh for the complete
model.

Michael

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G2LopE.D6u@lugnet.com...
Hey,

I started playing with this and it looks nice.  It seems to have an
incremental screen refresh mechanism.  It appears that when I make certain
edits, it only updates that piece and perhaps a small amount of the rest • of
the model.  Did the previous version do this?  I don't think it did.

I have to compliment you on the excellence of this program.  I found it
frustrating to learn, but compared to other 3-d programs, it is a real
breeze!  As I get better and better at using it, I like it more and more!

Brad