 CAD / MLCad / 478
Re: There has to be an easier way.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:01:08 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message
news:G2ErpI.5DH@lugnet.com...
You can drop the part to the part list,

I assume you mean to the list of parts in the model.  When I do this, the
part is inserted at 0,-10,0.  I have the Document Settings for new
unplaced elements set to "Same as previous"

or add it from the menu,

This works, but it is time consuming to select the part from the numbered
list.

providing you configured it correctly in the settings.

Is there a setting that I'm missing?

-John Van

Michael

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> schrieb in im • Newsbeitrag:
G2Dz1F.ADL@lugnet.com...
Is there a way to drag a part from the part window into the model, and
have it put in the same location of the previous part?  Every time I • drag
a part into the overhead view, it ends up at z=0.

-John Van