 CAD / MLCad / 438
  MLCad can't find new parts

I downloaded the latest parts update and added the parts to my Ldraw\parts directory as well as to Parts.LST. I went into MLCad and wanted to select a new part, just to see if it worked, and the part was not in the list dialogue box or in the side (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad can't find new parts

Did you run MKLIST? (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad can't find new parts

When you add new parts to the library you have to options: 1) Modify or update the parts.lst yourself ==> then you have to restart MLCad (only during startup the parts.lst is read) 2) Open the menu "Files/Scan parts" and let MLCad search for new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)