 CAD / MLCad / 396
  HELP: Need someone to help me!

Hy MLCad Fans. Release 2.0 of MLCad is on it's way to be available. Currently the only thing missing is the on-line help. I will complete the english text but I need someone who would be willing to translate the text to german, since I'm currently (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)