 CAD / MLCad / 396
HELP: Need someone to help me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:50:54 GMT

Hy MLCad Fans.

Release 2.0 of MLCad is on it's way to be available. Currently the only
thing missing is the on-line help. I will complete the english text but I
need someone who would be willing to translate the text to german, since I'm
currently very busy with my official job.
I started already translating some parts to german. The person helping me
would receive the complete help documentation, and should return the
translated text as soon as possible.

So anybody willing to help me? If yes please leave me note on
m.lachmann@xpoint.at

Thanks in advance,
   Michael