 CAD / MLCad / 395
Re: minor bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 04:08:52 GMT

Agreed .. solved already ... next release coming soon.
Michael

Peter A. Vogel <pavogel@pacbell.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G0H95K.3ru@lugnet.com...
When creating a multi-part model, if there is a space in the .dat file • name
specified when a new model is created, MLCad will happily accept it, and
will even open it successfully when it is selected as the active model.
However,
other models in the mpd that use the model with a space in the name will • be
unable
to find it when the mpd is reloaded.

For example, I had a model named "Crown Gear Assy.dat" which worked fine,
until
I re-opened my mpd today and it complained that it could not find the file
named "crown"
and gave me the option to continue loading anyway, which I did.

When I renamed to CrownGearAssy.dat, all was fine.

Minor, but worth being aware of, I saved the pictures from my model before • I
noticed
what was wrong and had to re-do 50 pictures.

Thanks for a great program Michael!

-Peter