 CAD / MLCad / 343 (-5)
  Re: Help! Need advice please!

Hi Michael, I found this would be very usefull at least for the beginning. Do you intend to save the user defined rotation point in the model ? (...) Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Help! Need advice please!

Hy, As some of you might know, I'm currently implementing the possibility for a user defined rotation point in MLCad. This is the actual situation for the new version: From a menu/toolbar/shortcut the user can open a dialog where the type of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Sub-models

(...) Create another sub-model 'Multipart/New Model' and drag the remaining models from the tree-section Document into the drawing area - that is the new sub- model. Michael (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Sub-models

I have some models to which I want to add minifigs as sub-models, but I can't figure out how to insert them as MPD files. When I select Multipart>New Model, I can build a minifig, but can only view one model at a time from the Active Model bar. How (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: A bug?

(...) It's probably easier to provide a "flush cache" option in the editors. By "Easier", I mean easier for both developers and users. Steve (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact